Quick DMCA™ allows you to:
- Create a DMCA Notice containing all the required elements mandated by the DMCA, including:
Your contact information, email address, and website;
The name of the online service provider associated with the infringing content;
The location of the infringing content;
Sworn statements as to good faith belief of infringement; and,
The necessary electronic signature
- Find the proper Designated Agent associated with specific online service providers
- Execute the DMCA Notice on your touch screen, to capture your e-signature
- Send the DMCA Notice directly from your mobile device to the company providing services to the infringer, in both plain text and .pdf formats
- Receive a copy of the transmitted DMCA Notice for your records
Developed by Lawrence G. Walters, Esq., Internet attorney and inventor of the patented BirthDateVerifer™, the Quick2257® mobile app, and other technology designed for the online entertainment industry, this app streamlines the process of generating and transmitting DMCA Notices for the purpose of enforcing copyrights and taking down infringing material. Anyone involved in the creation or publication of digital media can now quickly generate and send the necessary Notification of Infringement under federal law, using this simple mobile app.
For more information on DMCA copyright enforcement or other legal issues, please contact: http://www.firstamendment.com
Note: Nothing contained on this site is intended as legal advice. Please consult with a competent copyright attorney for advice on proper use of this application and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Unfortunately, professional review of the QuickDMCA app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!Become a critic