The concept is simple: in the weeks and months leading up to your next Vegas vacation, you come across all sorts of things you want to remember to try.
VegasLists gives you a great place to jot them down and it even reminds you when you're nearby the places you've added. Easy sharing makes allows you to import and export lists from your friends.
That's it - just focused on helping you have a great time on your next vacation.
* Create any number of lists along with your own custom cover photo.
* Add items to your lists via a simple search - VegasLists uses data from Yelp so you can always find what you're looking for.
* VegasLists will optionally notify you when you are near the locations on your list so you'll never forget to try that great restaurant or bar.
- Your items appear on a map or in a list format, sorted by distance.
- See a place's Yelp score instantly or view user reviews in Yelp or via VegasMate’s database of thousands of reviews.
- Add your own notes to list items for future reference.
- Share items with other users on services Twitter, Facebook, iMessage and email.
- Import/export VegasMate trips and VegasLists lists between apps.
— If I already have your VegasMate app, should I buy VegasLists?
VegasMate is a comprehensive city guide - sort of like a digital tour book for your iPhone and iPad. It includes some trip planning tools if you know specific times and dates you’ll be visiting certain places. VegasLists is different - it’s for jotting down places you want to remember to visit. VegasLists and VegasMate work together - VegasMate trips can be exported and imported into VegasLists.
VegasMate is designed to be more general purpose whereas VegasLists is for the hardcore Vegas-goer.
Unfortunately, professional review of the VegasLists app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!Become a critic