Hans Michael Stahl
• Info: general information about the Zoiglstube (name of the innkeeper, address, telephone number, email address, homepage, origin of the Zoigl, opening hours, type of food available and more),
• Map: its location on a map from which navigation to the Zoiglstube can be started,
• Dates: a list of opening days,
• Calendar: an annual calendar showing all Zoigl dates of a year at a glance (in-app purchase),
• Images: for a large part of the Zoiglstuben, images of the Zoiglstube are available and can be displayed in the app (in-app purchase),
• Visits: for each Zoigstube you can record one or more visits with ratings of beer, food and ambience as well as a description as free text (in-app purchase).
Alternatively, a list of all Zoigl places (Zoigstuben, inns and restaurants serving Zoigl, breweries producing an unfiltered beer marketed as Zoigl) can be displayed.
The master data of all approx. 100 Zoigl places and the Zoigl dates for the 17 Zoigstuben of the association “Echter Zoigl vom Kommunbrauer” (Real Zoigl from the communal brewer) are delivered with the app. The dates for the more than 50 other Zoigl pubs and taverns serving Zoigl can be purchased additionally for each calendar year as an in-app purchase.
The app also provides information in areas with poor or no mobile signal reception and without a connection to the Internet, because all data and dates are stored in the app itself. An internet connection is only required to display the maps and calculate the distance in road kilometers.
Unfortunately, professional review of the Zoigl app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!Become a critic